Solve problems, learn new skills and move into profit
Practical help for small business when you need it.
Social Media & Marketing help with Erin Voth
- How do you do social media
- How do you balance your time to do social media
- How do you create a marketing plan
IT help with Craig Lambie
- How to get all your devices in sync using the cloud
- How to wrangle all your passwords
- How to control and update your website YOURSELF
Small business help with John Paul Fischbach
- Get the business and marketing skills you need
- Get practical help and strategy RIGHT NOW
- Plan the next steps for you and your business
What participants say about their experience:
While the concept of Business Incubators has been around for a long time, the practice of Arts Incubators is relatively recent. The most successful models are operating in the US, UK and Canada.
Arts Incubators equip cultural groups and arts entrepreneurs with the skills, tools, and business environment necessary to meet short and long range objectives. Integrated facility and organisational development services are what distinguish arts incubation for a cooperative arts space or a more traditional technical assistance program. The multidimensional relationship with clients and an ‘action based — real time’ (rather than) theoretical approach to management growth also sets arts incubators apart.
The Auspicious Arts Incubator is a specifically designed, flexible program that enables each participant to gain practical skills and knowledge that will contribute to forming and growing a sustainable small business that will thrive in the competitive market of the arts.